Thursday, March 17, 2011

Making a cute cartoon Contest


Ahaks! I join a contest from here where my friend Abu introduced and suggested me to join it! I'm so happy to join it, so here's my drawing (finished for about an hour);


Start with rough sketch. (Oh, ignore that ID card... LOL)

Almost done after adding more details.

Done and scanned properly!



Coloring step using Adobe Photoshop.

Okay, coloring done...

Adding background layer.

Adding flowery objects and some texts.

Final touch; adding signature!
So, here's the finished piece to be submitted to the contest! Click to enlarge.

So, if you wish to join this great contest and win a shawl and eyeliner (actually I'm out of eyeliner..hahah), click HERE to read all the contest rules and regulations.

Thanks for Abu and HusDee for this contest!
-Updated-

Hey! It's remind me of her when I draw this. She's a Malaysian freelance model for muslimah and currently studying medic in Indonesia. I adore her; Fatin Liyana.





No comments:

Post a Comment