Sunday, July 10, 2011

The main prize on the way!


Hey there! Still in touch with my contest (above)? Well, you might feel excited for the prizes although I've wrote an entry about the prizes on my last entry before, but that was just a sample prizes. So, I went back to Sandakan last weekend to visit my parents at the same time finished the stuff! Since I don't have the sewing machine here in KK, so this is the only chance for me to do it. Here's the progress.

OMG, look how bad it is! Sorry guys

Covering the worst part on it (hehe)

The final touch up

My mom's workshop and my brother playing games

It's gonna be something like this!


I know you guys might laugh on these! It's been a years I didn't touch the machine so that's why I almost ruin up everything! But at last, I've made it perfectly. I haven't start the drawing on it yet. Soon!

So, what are you waiting for? Let's join the contest before I decide the closing date!

Ps: Sorry mom, I've messed up your workshop!






Click to join my contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment