Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 8 - Happy Birthday My Blog

This is the 8th day without Noorman. It's bo-ooring! I called him again last night and I miss him… awww! But today is my 1st birthday of my blog! Yeah..!!!

I've learned lot things since I become a blogger a year ago. I’ve got so many inspirations and friends from all around the world via sharing and commenting thoughts. I love all their photos and stories that I’ve followed and red everyday. Thank you to all friends! I love you all!

For a 1st year birthday of my blog, I also upgraded my blog by adding new items; a bar menus, so that you can get a link to my other ‘stand-alone’ pages and to my Deviantart gallery. It’s a beautiful buttons I’ve created by myself using Adobe Photoshop and doing researches of how to get the HTML codes for the buttons. So, finally I got a very fascinating result for my blog! Congrats!

I also wanted to give a Blog Award to all my blogger fellows for giving such a wonderful share. Keep up a good work guys!


Blogs List


and also to my best friend's blogs;
 
 Wow, this is a very huge list! How am I going to alert them all that I'm giving away this awesome award?

I love you all, thanks for all your supports!


P/s: I didn't arrange the list accordingly, its randomly placed. Muahxxx...  

No comments:

Post a Comment